I hate summer it's hot and there is nothing to do. Summer is my least favorite time of year. I don't like the heat I prefer the snow. I hate that I'm not in school. I hate not having anything to do. I hate being one of the only people who stayed in Cedar for the summer. Plain and simple I just hate summer and wish that it could be skipped all together. The only thing that summer has going for it is that I can wear flip flops not that I'm outside long enough for that to actually count for anything.
On a different note I currently hate my mailman. Okay so I really don't hate him I just hate that he isn't bringing me letters, or any mail for that matter. Sometimes it almost painful how long it takes for letters to come. I know that they are in other countries but I just wish that the mail got here faster.
No comments:
Post a Comment