At the beginning of Megan's mission I felt that we were growing closer together which I consider amazing because I felt that we were already really close. However, over the last few months I felt that we are growing father apart. I get that she's a missionary living in a completely different country so our lives are drastically different at the moment. She is my best friend, one of my only friends, and I don't know what I'd do without her in my life. I used to get letters from her at least once a month. It took two and a half months for my last letter to get here and it's been a month since I mailed her last letter to her. I don't know if it's taking her longer to write me back because she's so busy in the work, that she has better things to do on her P-Day, or because she's trying to distance herself from me. I don't know what it's like over there so I can only assume. The one thing I do know is that I miss my best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment