Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'll write what I want

I'm terrible at journal writing so I'm going to start using my blog as my journal. If you're not okay with that then you don't have to read it. Some people have told me that I shouldn't put some of the things that I write and say out there for others to read because it just brings negative attention but I really don't care. I write these things down for me, to get them out of my head because they have been there long enough and all they are doing is hurting me, so if I offend you or you don't like what you are reading no one is making you read my blog.

I've been thinking the past couple of days about what is going to be happening in the next couple of months. One of the biggest things is my best friend Megan leaving on her mission at the end of July. I'm so excited and proud of her. She is such an example to me. I don't know what I'm going to do without her here to help keep me afloat. I know that I rely on her more than I should but she understands me in a way that most people don't. I'm going to try and hold my head of high and be the supportive best friend that I can be. Megan is needed in Korea. I'm fulfilling my dream of getting a bachelor's degree and Megan is fulfilling her dream of serving a mission. This is what is supposed to happen and I will be totally and completely supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment