Wednesday, May 11, 2011
The Hardest Thing
Staying in Cedar City this summer is probably the hardest thing that I have ever done. I knew that I would have a lot of free time but I just didn't realize how much that I'd have. My new roommates haven't moved in yet so I really am all alone. It's only day three and I'm absolutely miserable. I miss having people to talk to. I miss having people to hang out with. I miss my family. I miss my friends. I know that I should consider myself lucky to have a job that pays well but right now it's not making it any easier. I wish that I didn't have to do this all alone. I wish that I had a friend right now. I wish that I was home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Lou, I love to talk, so if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm all ears!!! Besides, all my friends are married now, so I have no life. <3 you!!
ReplyDelete