Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm 21!!!!!!

I know that everyone says that each birthday is better than the last but I can honestly say that my 21st birthday is by far my best birthday ever!!!!!

Sunday night I got to reconnect and hang out with one of my old friends Amanda. It's been almost three years since we've hung out but it felt like nothing had changed.

The day started out by going out to breakfast with my best friend Megan. Life is never dull with her around. I love her so much!!!!!

While we were sitting in my driveway talking my mom comes out with the phone saying someone wanted to talk to me. Turns out if was my really good friend Matt who is currently living in Texas. It was by far the best phone call I've ever received.

An hour after Megan dropped me off I left to go pick up my friend Breanne. We went and wandered around the mall, got Julius', and took lots and lots of pictures.
Two hours after I dropped Breanne off I left again to meet my favorite roommate Alaura and her husband Quinn at the bowling alley. I thought it would be awkward with them being newly married and all but it was so much fun. I especially loved kicking Quinn's butt at bowling, eating cheesecake in the jeep, and getting wedding and reception advice from them.
I love them both!
I had the best birthday EVER!!!!! Thank you everyone I love you all so much!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment