Sunday, September 5, 2010
Southern Utah University
I'm now officially a Thunderbird. I've survived my first two weeks of school here at SUU and they have been some of the hardest weeks of my life. I'm out of my element completely. Starting as Snow was one of the best decisions that I ever made however it makes the transfer process that much harder. I had amazing friends at Snow but I had to leave them all behind to continue my own life. My friends all chose to go north while I chose to go south. I feel so secluded here in Cedar City. I miss the friendly people of Snow College. I miss professors who actually care about you. SUU is nothing like I thought it would be. I know I'm where I'm supposed to be but it doesn't make it any easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment