Thursday, July 22, 2010

Stop and Think

You keep telling me how what I said and did affected you but did you ever stop and think how it affected me? You had someone that understood to lean on and talk too...I had to deal alone because you alienated me from everyone else. You still had people to call friends...I'm the one who had to go it alone. You were able to stay yourself...I'm the one who had to redefine myself. Even though we both made mistakes you were the one that everyone stood behind...I was the one that they all shunned. You promised me you would always be by my side...I'm the only one who tried to keep that promise. You promised me that you would never hurt me...I was the only one that cried myself to sleep. You erased me from your lives...I can't because you are in all my memories. You've moved on...I'm trying but the hurt is still there. You ignored me...I just wanted to explain myself. You said I hurt you but did you ever stop to think how much you hurt me?

No comments:

Post a Comment