Tuesday, July 13, 2010
I Wonder...
I wonder if I wouldn't have said the things I said would I still be where I am today? I wonder if I wouldn't have tried so hard to fit in would I still call you my friend? I wonder if I would have shown you the real me would you have wanted to be my friend? I wonder if I wouldn't have let you control me would I have had different friends? I wonder if that one sentence really did change my entire life? In the blink of an eye my entire world came crashing down and I wonder what if. What if I had approached you with my feelings and opinions would you have turned away sooner? What did you really think about me? I will never know what went through your head I only know what went through my head and my heart. I wonder if I had keep that one sentence to myself would we still be friends? I wonder...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment