
I was having a really hard night and I've been talking to one of my friends that has been with me through everything. She sent me a message that said "yeah so i'm so proud of you jamie! you are a amazing person that I look up to! You have done so much with your life! and are a wonderful example!" I started to cry because I didn't think that anyone felt that way about me. I feel like it's my job to tell that to all of my friends I don't expect it in return. The only other time that that was said to me a month later the person turned their back on me. I love my friends and I really am trying my hardest even though it's not always the best. I'm not perfect and I don't pretend to be. I am who I am, mistakes and all. It's been hard for most people to accept me and my mistakes and those that do don't know how much it means to me. I love you Breanne. You have no idea how much your friendship and acceptance means to me. You have saved me in more than one way.
No comments:
Post a Comment