It's day three of the new semester and so far everything is going pretty good. For the first time in my college career I actually love all of my classes and professors and I'm hoping that that doesn't change next week when the real work actually begins. While I'm loving all of my classes I've never felt more alone. My friend Megan and I have had at least 1 class together every year since Snow. She started the block this semester which means that we will never have a class together again. Not only did we have classes together but we also worked together. Last night Megan quit so in other words I won't see her anymore. She was my life line here in Cedar. The one who's kept me sane. I don't know what I'm going to do without her. While this is going to be the best semester of classes it's going to be the worst semester because I'm alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment