I was having a really rough day a couple of days ago and I was heading for an emotional breakdown. Out of no where my best friend texted me and wanted to know if I wanted to get together and catch up. We arranged a time when both of us were free. On my drive over to her house I kept praying don't let me breakdown, don't let me breakdown, I can't fall apart and cry tonight. I had been a really really really long time since we had seen each other or had a decent conversation, but as soon as she opened the door I instantly felt better. Just sitting there next to her I realized that I'm not alone and that she gets me in a way that no one else does. We talked for several hours and even though all we did was sit and talk I haven't had a better time. "A true friend can look past the happy smiling face and see how much your hurting without you having to say anything at all." I love you to the moon and back my best friend!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
My Best Friend
I was having a really rough day a couple of days ago and I was heading for an emotional breakdown. Out of no where my best friend texted me and wanted to know if I wanted to get together and catch up. We arranged a time when both of us were free. On my drive over to her house I kept praying don't let me breakdown, don't let me breakdown, I can't fall apart and cry tonight. I had been a really really really long time since we had seen each other or had a decent conversation, but as soon as she opened the door I instantly felt better. Just sitting there next to her I realized that I'm not alone and that she gets me in a way that no one else does. We talked for several hours and even though all we did was sit and talk I haven't had a better time. "A true friend can look past the happy smiling face and see how much your hurting without you having to say anything at all." I love you to the moon and back my best friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment