I can't believe that I've already half way through student teaching. I used to think that student teaching was going to be crazy hard and that it would last forever. Student teaching is nothing like I expected for which I am grateful. I only have four days left in my fourth grade placement. Going into fourth grade I had the mindset that I was going to hate it and I was counting down the day until it would end. Now that I'm at the end of the 30 days I'm really sad to be leaving my class. I have become so attached to them that I really don't want to leave them. It makes it that much harder when they write you letters telling you that you are the best teacher ever and that they didn't understand math until you became their teacher. I know that I'm going to cry like a little baby on Tuesday when I have to tell them all goodbye. I'm really going to miss my fourth graders but I'm looking forward to teaching Kindergarten.
No comments:
Post a Comment