For the first time in about 4 years I actually felt comfortable at church and actually knew that that was where I belong. Over the years I have become semi-active and even non-active for a little over a year. I always felt inadequate and out of place. I was always the girl that sat alone on the bench that everyone avoided like the plague. Today at church there were two girls who came and sat by me and within two minutes I was completely comfortable and we were talking like we had known each other for more than 5 minutes. I am in love with my Bishop, hands down the best Bishop that I have ever had. The Relief Society President knows, and remembers, my name and me from the last two years that we have been in the ward together and we talked like we were old friends. I think that I have finally found the ward that I belong in. The ward that will help me to strengthen my testimony so that it can stand on its own. The ward that helps me to belong.
No comments:
Post a Comment