What I wouldn't do to just be able to call her on the phone and talk to her. She knows more about me than anyone else. She understands me in a way that no one else ever has. I would give anything to be able to talk to her on the phone for even five minutes but I know that it isn't possible. You see she's in South Korea and won't be back until January. I have have other friends that I could talk to but sometimes you just need that one person. She has this way of reading my mind and knowing exactly what is going on without me ever having to say a word. Sometimes I can't find the words to explain what is going on in my mind and that's hard for most people to understand but she gets it. Both of us have received many blessings from her being gone but it doesn't make me miss her any less. Most days she is my life raft saying and doing the things that I need most. I'm learning how to be my own life raft but that isn't always the easiest thing. I miss her so much it hurts. I would love to hear her voice right now but I can't. These next nine months aren't going to be easy but I know that there are more blessings that we will both be blessed with.
I love my best friend and I can't wait until to talk to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment