So for today I miss...
Playing Halo in David's room.
Doing donuts in the church parking lot with David at the wheel.
Jed's hugs.
Talking to Jed while I clean his apartment.
Alaura's music.
Alaura's cleaning parties.
Sewing with Heather.
Having Megan live right down the hall.
Making cookies with Cha.
Watching all the movies with Channing Tatum and Paul Walker with Cha.
Being able to see and talk to all of them anytime I wanted.
I miss Nuttall Hall.
I miss my friends.

Playing Halo in David's room.
Doing donuts in the church parking lot with David at the wheel.
Jed's hugs.
Talking to Jed while I clean his apartment.
Alaura's music.
Alaura's cleaning parties.
Sewing with Heather.
Having Megan live right down the hall.
Making cookies with Cha.
Watching all the movies with Channing Tatum and Paul Walker with Cha.
Being able to see and talk to all of them anytime I wanted.
I miss Nuttall Hall.
I miss my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment