Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 1

A picture of yourself and 15 facts.


1. I am extremely shy.
2. I have severe ADD and I'm proud of it.
3. I have the best friend in the whole wide world.
4. I've worked as a custodian since I was 15.
5. My closet is sorted by dresses, pants, and shirts and then by color.
6. I love to read, especially romances and mysteries.
7. I believe the only way to listen to music is loudly.
8. I love to take naps whether they are 10 minutes or 3 hours.
9. I am OCD.
10. I love to clean especially bedrooms and kitchens.
11. I love to organize.
12. I love little children and want to be a kindergarten teacher when I grow up.
13. Bedtime is my favorite time of day.
14. I love to cook but have a fear of eating in front of people.
15. I love to quilt especially pieced quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment