Sunday, January 30, 2011

Music of My Life

There are always going to be certain songs that I associate with certain memories and with certain people. Not all of the songs are good songs and I probably won't ever listen to some of the songs again but that doesn't mean that they don't still hold strong memories for me. These are the songs that I associate with my friends:

Alaura Mellor - "Forever" by Chris Brown and
"Take Me There" by Sean Kingston

Megan Allred - "Smack That" by Akon and
"I won't say I'm in Love" from Hercules

Jed Neilsen - "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy" by Big and Rich and
"Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood

David Wilson - "Naggin" by Ying Yang Twins

Mindi Williams - "Ridin Dirty" by Chamillionaire

Chalyn Francis - "Just want you to know" by Backstreet Boys

Justin Coburn - "Right Round" by Flo Rida

Amanda Ryther - "Skin" by Rascal Flatts

No comments:

Post a Comment