Sunday, November 14, 2010

Megan

I am so grateful to have such a wonderful best friend. She always knows just what I need to hear. She knows when I'm having a bad day without me even telling her. She always seems to know when I need her the most. She understands me when no one else does. She gives me the support that I need to go on when I feel like giving up. I don't know what I would do without her in my life. I'm so grateful that we are able to get together every time I come home from school. As hard as it is for us to live four hours apart it is the best situation for both of us and we are both growing so much from our time apart but it doesn't make it any easier. I hate that we have to plan phone calls at least a day or two in advance, or that our only means of conversation is emails and text messages. I am so grateful that we live in a day where these means of communication are possible, I would grow crazy if I only had snail mail...as much as I love getting real letters. Megan I love you to the moon and back and I am so grateful to have you in my life. You have no idea how much you and your friendship mean to me. Thank you for everything you do for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment